Skip to main content

I Went Into Robbery To Prepare For My Baby’s Arrival – 22-yr-old Graduate - Crime

raduate of Agriculture from Kwara Polytechnic who was arrested during a foiled robbery operation at a Lotto company in Ajagbadi, Lagos, yesterday burst into tears when he was informed that his pregnant wife had given birth. .


The suspect, Saidi Ayemojuba , who confessed that he joined a robbery gang due to frustration, explained that he went for the operation with the hope of using its proceed to prepare for his baby’s arrival, after which he would quit robbery. .

He disclosed that he started with a gang which specialised in attacking passengers who were leaving early for their respective places of work, four years ago. He said at times, members of his gang would mount a motorbike, only to snatch it from its rider, half away into the journey

At other times, he said that members of the gang would pretend to be passengers. They would board a commercial bus, only to order the driver to stop half way, where passengers would be dispossessed of their valuables. .

However, during one of the operations at Iyana Sashi, 3 years ago, he was arrested and charged to court, from where he was sent to prison. Upon his discharge , he told Vanguard that he joined another robbery gang which leader he met in prison. .

According to him “I decided to quit robbery when I came back from prison. But I could not find any good job even with my certificate. One day, I got a call from an inmate I met while in prison. .

He told me there was a Lotto company robbery job he would like me to execute. I was the only one arrested during the operation. I was beaten until I passed out , only to find myself at the police station. .

One regret I have is not to have welcomed my new baby to the world. I don’t know what they would tell her. I thought of using the lotto money to prepare for her arrival, after which I intended to quit robbery finally. .

I am naturally not a bad boy because anytime I came back from operation, a gush of guilt will overwhelm me. I went into this out of frustration. No job , even after having my HND”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime

Look at what happened just now at egbeda Lagos, o A woman went 2 bank 2 withdraw money .just in front of the bank two guys with okada came from nowhere to snatched the money from the woman, as they were running away, one mobile police shot at one of them and he died instantly . hmn oga ooooo, Lagos

Tanker & Commercial Bus Collide In Lokoja, 10 Dead, 6 Injured (Graphic Pics) - Travel

Six persons sustained serious injuries while ten others were burnt beyond recognition when a petrol tanker went up in flames in Felele area of Lokoja yesterday. According to the Sector Commander of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) in Kogi State, Mr. Segun Martins,               ‘most of the victims were passengers travelling in an 18-seater commercial bus’. Also affected were one commercial tricycle operator, the driver and motor boy of the fuel tanker. He said the death toll might rise as some of those who sustained injuries  were in  critical situation. FRSC officials said the accident was due to a head-on collision between the bus, coming from Abuja and the tanker coming from the opposite direction. They said that the impact of the collision ignited the fire which spread to other vehicles while the entire area was covered by smoke for many hours. Men of the state Fire Service Department, who arrived the scene at about 2:2...

Nigerian actress was attacked by her fan when she makes joke about attending prince Harry wedding- celebrity

 Above is the screen shot photo of oge Okoye when she makes fun of attending prince Harry wedding.   One of her fans, didn't take it lightly with her and attacked her that she should go and marry, trust our girl, she attacked  him mercilessly  Below is the screen shot: