Skip to main content

Jamaican Man Proposes To His Nigerian Girlfrend In A Romantic Way In The UK.PICS - Romance

A Nigerian lady identified as Pearl Okeke got a surprise romantic wedding proposal from her Jamaican boyfriend, Joshua Brathwaite at the St. Paul's Cathedral in the United Kingdom. The soon-to-be bride who seems very excited following the romantic gesture - shared the photos on her social media page and wrote;

Not everyone has a bed of roses behind them, but from day one you've ensured that I only walk on roses. When we met, I knew I had found a friend in you. When we decided to take it a step further, I knew that I would eventually get to call you home, because a safe shelter is all I feel under your embrace. You've cradled me and wiped many of my tears.

You've been a pillar of strength, continually crowning me in love, now I can't wait to be your crown. I love you best friend. Thank you for making me the happiest girl.

Mrs B to be. It's about to be lit. Major bag alert. Everything Pattern. #TheCaribbeanMeetsIgbo



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Police Kill Bag Snatcher In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime

Look at what happened just now at egbeda Lagos, o A woman went 2 bank 2 withdraw money .just in front of the bank two guys with okada came from nowhere to snatched the money from the woman, as they were running away, one mobile police shot at one of them and he died instantly . hmn oga ooooo, Lagos

Tanker & Commercial Bus Collide In Lokoja, 10 Dead, 6 Injured (Graphic Pics) - Travel

Six persons sustained serious injuries while ten others were burnt beyond recognition when a petrol tanker went up in flames in Felele area of Lokoja yesterday. According to the Sector Commander of the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) in Kogi State, Mr. Segun Martins,               ‘most of the victims were passengers travelling in an 18-seater commercial bus’. Also affected were one commercial tricycle operator, the driver and motor boy of the fuel tanker. He said the death toll might rise as some of those who sustained injuries  were in  critical situation. FRSC officials said the accident was due to a head-on collision between the bus, coming from Abuja and the tanker coming from the opposite direction. They said that the impact of the collision ignited the fire which spread to other vehicles while the entire area was covered by smoke for many hours. Men of the state Fire Service Department, who arrived the scene at about 2:2...

Nigerian actress was attacked by her fan when she makes joke about attending prince Harry wedding- celebrity

 Above is the screen shot photo of oge Okoye when she makes fun of attending prince Harry wedding.   One of her fans, didn't take it lightly with her and attacked her that she should go and marry, trust our girl, she attacked  him mercilessly  Below is the screen shot: